After Budha and Ganesh, both spectacular, mystical pieces, this creation completes the Divinities theme, paying homage to the Hindu God, Shiva. 108 Fountain Pens (108 being a key number in Indian tradition) and 55 Roller Pens (5 being the Hindu Principle of Life) have been created, dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva, father of Ganesh.
Produced entirely by hand in 800 solid silver with a distinctive somber finish, these sumptuous pieces evoke all the mystery and symbolism of the most important figure in the Shivalist tradition.
Some special technical insights:
- Special attention has been paid to the writing block which is engraved with the Shivaist Symbol. The cap of the pen is crowned with Agate cabochon, a magnificent stone 8.5 mm in diameter. It allows the brands monogram to be seen.
- A brilliant of 0.04 carats TOP WESSELTON VVS enhances the trident.
- The Caran d’Ache logo appears on the ring of the pen.
- Edouard Jud signs each writing instrument individually.
- The Fountain Pen can be used with an ink pump or with Caran d’Ache cartridges.
- The Roller Pen is used with a Caran d’Ache Roller Point Cartridge.
- The manufacturing Process fully respects Swiss Made Quality standards and the pens are covered by an international lifetime guarantee.