Welcome to KR Bright Sparks – the corporate blog of Khimji Ramdas LLC, a leading corporate house in the Sultanate of Oman.
What is KR Bright Sparks all about? Who is behind this blog?
Created and maintained by KR Corporate Communications Department, KR Sparks will feature contributions from just about everyone in the KR Family.
Our endeavour here is to connect with our customers in Sultanate of Oman and people outside Oman who are interested in knowing more about our organization, products, services, activities and promotions.
KR brings over 400 global brands to Oman, touching almost every aspect of life. And KR Bright Sparks will keep you updated on the latest buzz on some of these brands, and how they will impact your life.
Being an organization with diversified business interests, KR Bright Sparks will be an interesting channel for our employees to talk to our customers on a wide variety of subjects ranging from technology, fashion, lifestyle, health, cuisine and more. So stay tuned.
We will also keep you posted on events and happenings in Oman that touch our lives, our organizational culture, our people, our achievements and success stories. And not to forget, lots of light moments and interesting conversations.
And lot’s more!
Last but not the least…
At KR Bright Sparks, we will stick to the following ‘Blogger Code of Ethics’ –
1. We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
2. We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, privacy-intruding, libelous, or defamatory.
3. We will reply to comments when appropriate, as promptly as possible.
4. We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
5. We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
Source: Charlene Li’s Blogger Code of Ethics